Friday 15 August 2008

Olympic Knitting

I signed up to join Sticka Mera's Olympic Knitting and rather ambitious hoped to finish this lovely Zetor scarf during the two weeks of sport events. It does take me umpf of time though as the pattern needs my full attention and is not really a leasure knitting (not for me at least). I still intend to keep on knitting and one day I hope to show you the finished result.

In the meantime, I'm getting distracted with 1. Morning surf scarf in Noro Kureyon sock-yarn, 2. Spring Forward socks in Regia and 3. a crocheted hat with lace crocheting.
And this is from me who normally finish off one project before starting the next...

I am not very encouraged by my beloved either, who at the moment at least, just complains about my knitting...

1 comment:

Jane said...

What a beautiful collection of yarn. Hope you get to finish at least one