Wednesday 12 November 2008

Half Term in Sweden

We had a lovely time visiting family and friends in Sweden. But however I try, there is never time to see everyone and do everything I want to do when I'm back home. But thanks to all of you we did manage to see, including all my cousins who came to our reunion. I had a great evening (even though I had to see most of you beat me in bowling...)

Did make it to Eks Lilla Bod where I got some yarn for slippers for me and the boys. Yes, they will be felted soon...

Back home, Elliot one morning showed me he learnt finger-knitting.

Beside preparing for our schools Winter Fayre, I've made some cushion covers for a new interior design shop that will open in West Hampstead, London within short. I'll be back with more about this later.

1 comment:

PetraO said...

Jag förstår att du hade fullt upp men det var synd att inte få träffa dig! desto större anledning för mig att snart komma över till dig! Kram