Wednesday 25 June 2008

Nothing seems to leave my hands...

Struggling a bit (quite a bit) at the moment.

I normally don't start to many project at the same time as I so enjoy finish things off. But at the moment nothing seems to be finished.

Struggling BIG times with my hairpin-crochet (gaffel-virkning). Not so much with the crocheting itself, but to join it. Hrm. Hasn't given up yet, but seems to have to give it many "go's", which is not really my cup of tea...

Got some lovely, lovely alpacka recently, so I started with a hat for the boys. But this seems to be to big, so either I have to find some with much bigger head that my little boys, or start all over again - which is not really my cup of tea...

Hrm!! (again)

Off to do the last bit of craft for our schools summer fair coming Saturday 28th June.

No comments: