Tuesday 20 May 2008

Slippery Socks

After lots of resistance, I finally got the pins out and started with the Slippery Socks from Knitty - and boy do I love them. Just finished the first one and cannot see I will catch SSS on these ones - cannot wait for the boys to be tucked into bed tonight so I can get going again.
Especially as I now got the hang of knitting cables without the extra cable-needle, this makes life so much easier - well the cable-knitting easier anyway... Check out the tutorial here. So no excuse not to knit cables any longer.
Yarn from Fleece Artist, color Amber, bought from Garnkorgen.

2 comments:

miastick said...

Oj min kommentar försvann visst- ville bara skriva att jag tycker sockorna blir kanonfina! Och garnets färg är ljuvlig. Säkert ännu ljuvligare i verkligheten.

PetraO said...

De är verkligen finfina - kanske ett litet sommarprojekt... Kram