Thursday 21 February 2008

Craft/Knitting Bag

In four weeks we are moving out of the place we are now - and will have a gap of six weeks when we will be "in between", before we move in to the new house 1st of May... A bit stressful, especially with two little boys, but also a opportunity to visit some friends and family. But it do needs some planning.
I started with making myself a BIG craft/knitting bag, so I know I always will have a supply with me to put my hands on.

I am very pleased how it turned out and best of all - it gives me plenty of space...

I bought the fabrics at IKEA last week. All my friends dreading when they "have" to go to IKEA - but I just love it. I could spend days there... Being Swedish in the UK, means visiting IKEA brings a bit of Sweden to me. And best of all is of course the food-shop where I can get my hands on some Marabou chocolate, Singoalla & Ballerina bisquits, cardamom "skorpor", Salt Sill (salt liquorice) etc. Yummy, Yummy! Good old IKEA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej! Förstår dej precis gällande IKEA...:- ). Det är toppen när man inte är hemma i Sverige. Fast jag måste säga att jag tycker om att åka till Ikea när jag bor i Sverige oxå! Så fin väskan var! Toppenbag. Jag tycker mycket om de nya små vännerna du gjort - tycker inte de är ugly alls :- ). Kram Camilla!

PetraO said...

Heja Marie - nu har du ju bildspel igen!
Väskan är helt underbar - vilken toppenfin modell! Var ska ni flytta?
Kram Petra

Anna said...

Fin väska och en värdig plats för dina nya sockgarner!